Thursday 17 October 2019

Newspaper Challenge

On the first day of school we did STEAM. We had to build the tallest tower using 2 pieces of newspaper and 30 cm of sellotape. We had to do a plan before using the tape and we also had 20 minutes to do our building. We couldn’t get any ideas and our tower wasn’t high enough to beat other people. I really enjoyed doing STEAM but the hardest part was getting ideas. I did well contributing with the ideas but none of them worked so I had to try my groups idea. I really enjoyed doing STEAM but I hope we could get more materials for the next STEAM Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mark S, it’s me Mark’O from your class. I really like your post about the STEAM it looks interesting. I like how you told us what materials you had to use to build the tower. I also really liked how you tried your best to make a big newspaper tower even though your newspaper was small. How much tape did you use to build the tower?.

    ReplyDelete