Friday 21 February 2020

Creative Necklaces At Technology

In Te Ngahere we went to Moerewa on the bus to make necklaces. When we got there we got to draw our designs in our book. We had to draw 3 boxes. We also had to tick the box if we liked the design. After that we got a small wooden thing and drew our design on it. We then asked the teacher if we could cut our wood thing out with a tool (which i don't remember) and then we had to chisel it so when we got up to making our metal necklaces it would be perfect. It was nearly time to go back to school so we had to clean up and pack the things back like the tools, gloves and the glasses that we used. I can't wait to make our necklaces when we get back. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mark! I finally got too check out your blog, it is already quite intresting! I loved how you put nearly every detail of your day into a story. You already know my blog, check it out more :)

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete