Friday 31 July 2020

Movie Making I’m Lovin’ it

Today in Te Ngahere we have been making movies for the Film Festival that was coming up soon. We were making a plan for our movie before we could start doing our filming. Our plan had to include a rocket launching. The title for my story is Alien Apocalypse. We had to get some ideas that didn't include a nuclear launching because we didn't have anything that looked like one. It was fun writing something related to a rocket launching. It was really easy getting ideas because I had already done some planning before writing. Have you ever written a story related to something to do with a rocket?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark, my name is Ella-Jaye and I go to Otaki college in the Wellington region and I am a year 7.

    I really like this blog post it is very good and I just want to ask how long do you think it takes you to learn the things that you need to make these blog posts?

    Well have a lovely day byeee¬!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ella-Jaye. Its really nice how you commented on my post. It takes me awhile to learn something to post.

    ReplyDelete