Friday 28 June 2019

Disco Party!!

On Wednesday we had a disco at our school, some year 1 - 4’s had to go at 5:00 - 6:15. We had to pay $2 to get in the disco. When it was the year 5 - 8’s turn everyone was excited, there was so many kids running to the whare. There was nachos, american hot dogs, drinks and lollies. I had fun chasing my friends. When the song Old Time Road came on everyone started to sing, I started to sing as well. I bought nachos and got a face paint. There was also a Blacklight, when you get a facepaint and stand in front of a blacklight the paint will glow in the dark. There wasn’t any glow sticks or glow in the dark stuff you had to buy them from the $2 Store. There was so many songs from the 2013 - 2015. They played Gangnam Style and Silento (Watch me Nae Nae) So many people were playing limbo, hide n seek, dance battles and even tag. I got a face paint that was a koro, the colour was green. There was a disco ball and so many colourful lights. I wish we had a whole school party on the field and the whare it would be like a school party.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mark my name is Tu Pakari I am 10 years old I go to Kawakawa Primary School and I am a year 6. I really like that you went to a disco it looks very fun and if that's you in the photo I really like it because of the paint that is on your faces it glows wow! that i really cool our school don't do that but it's still cool to go to my disco to see my friends but I like your blog post so see you later.

    ReplyDelete