Friday 28 June 2019

Thomas Kendall Animation

In Te Ngahere we have been doing animations about Thomas Kendall and refugees. Our animations were about the people who arrived to New Zealand. I made a Thomas Kendall animation and  it took a lot of slides to put in the characters and the sets. I had to do my animation by myself because my group had to do other stuff. It took me a lot of slides, i had a headache from doing it. It took me about 1 - 2 hours of fixing it, I had made a lot of mistakes so i had to go back and test what it would look like. After testing it I was proud of my animation. I had to find a house but i couldn’t find one. It took me about 5 minutes to find it. My animation had about 1000 - 1020 slides. I learnt that Thomas Kendall was from England and was Christian and he really liked to teach people about god. I hope you enjoyed my blog post!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark my name is Shivam and I go to Paihia School. I really liked how you made a guy teach another person Maori. We have been doing Maori in class as well. I like to make Maori animations too.

    ReplyDelete