Friday 21 June 2019

Toku Whanau

In Te Ngahere we have been doing Toku Whanau. Toku Whanau is when you put your uncle, grandma, grandpa, siblings and your parents.
It was really good, I didn't put my uncles name because they didn't have a english name that I could put in my Toku Whanau.
I didn't know my grandpa or grandma’s name so i didn't put their name in.
I put my sisters name and my brothers name, the teachers had to check our Toku Whanau before we could write a script or record it.
I had a few mistakes on my Toku Whanau so I had to fix it. After I wrote my script I had to get a buddy that wasn’t my friend.
I had to get someone that was already finished their Toku Whanau.
We wrote our name on the whiteboard so the teachers know where we were doing our Toku Whanau.
It was really fun doing the Toku Whanau.

No comments:

Post a Comment