Monday 9 September 2019

Reusing Images

In Te Ngahere we have been Reusing & Attributing Images we have been learning to use the right images for our work. I realised that there was a link on the photo and when you clicked on it you could find a license. If it says you could use it for advertisement or commercials you are allowed to use it. If I didn’t check if I could use it, it would’ve been copyright also we had to choose images that go in place; School, Favourite Food, Something Green, Favourite Pet, Mountain and a Sunset. We had to copy the License of the photo into our google slide so we know where it came from. I learned new stuff because I’ve never checked if I could use the image. From now on I will be telling other people to check if they could use it or make my own image saying that they could use it for advertisement or commercials. I hope I could make a image so other people could use it for backgrounds or advertisement. I hope we get to do it again. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment